Temas
00:00 Last Night
04:21 Natural Born Lover / Tell Me Why
12:50 All Through The Night
18:06 Ti Na Nee Na Nu
22:02 St. James Infirmary
27:25 Kansas City
30:56 I'm A Good Woman
35:05 Will My Man Be Home Tonight
40:48 Albert's Alley
45:40 A Little Thang
50:05 Green Onions
55:20 One Way Out
59:43 Shake And Rock And Roll
01:03:16 Something Inside
Temas
00:00 Everyday I Have The Blues
03:26 Sweet Little Angel
08:01 I Tried
12:59 Don't You Lie To Me
15:51 Texas Flood
23:53 Dimples
26:42 A Little Thang
32:08 I Go Crazy
35:48 Shake And Rock And Roll
39:14 Baby, I Don't Know
42:49 Cold, Cold Cold
48:20 Part Time Lover
53:40 Next Time You See Me
56:48 Well I Done Got Over It
01:01:15 Stranded In St. Louis / Five Long Years
1. I tried
2. Don't you lie to me
3. You done lost your good thing now
4. I'm cryin'
5. Backstroke/Last night
6. Sun is shining
7. Roll roll roll
8. Honest I do
9. Lucille
Formación
Stevie Ray Vaughan - guitarra, voz
Lou Ann Barton - voz
Mike Kindred - teclados
W.C. Clark - bajo
Freddie Pharaoh - batería
Johnny Reno - saxo


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario